Sometimes there's so much too share I don't know which discovery to share! There's so much cool stuff out there and all of these craft:>D crafters never cease to amaze me! Now that Halloween is coming up there's so many different ways to decorate Halloween cupcakes that I don't think I can get to all of them but at least I can share. These cupcakes and instructions were made by Kimberly at Craftyland. Thanks Kimberly! I know we'll use at least a few of these tips for decorating our Halloween cupcakes. Here are the previous posts on decorating Halloween cupcakes ~
here are a few notes about how to make the spooktacular details:
- the gravestones are graham cookie dipped in coloured chocolate, with RIP piped white chocolate (made beforehand an then applied after cookie was dipped)
- spiderwebs and big bones are made of piped white chocolate
- gummy spiders and bloody bones were purchased from a bulk food store
- the “mummies” have chocolate covered sesame seed eyes (they were the perfect shape!)
- graveyard “dirt” is made from oreo cookie crumbs
hope you enjoy these little spooksters. i will be whipping up some more later in the month and will be sure to share the new ones!